Friday, January 22, 2010

About me!

Hi! My name is Meghan Frey. I'm 16 years old. I'm a junior at Anderson High school. I play volleyball year round. I want to play volleyball in college. I play club volleyball for the Cincy Peppers! In June my whole team is going to Florida for a five day tournament! Last weekend my team went to Louisville for a tournament and my coach had me playing front row. I found it funny that she had me playing front row, considering the fact that I am the second shortest person on my team. I blocked this girl who had to be about 6'1 and I was embarrassed for her because she got blocked by a short person (me). I have diabetes. I was diagnosed with it the day before my 10th birthday. I love kids! I'm really patient with kids who have disabilities. I want to become a special ed teacher. My best friend, Libby, has diabetes. I love all of my friends!

2 comments:

  1. I did not know that you were going to play volleyabll in colege. It sounds like you really enjoy it and I hope you get what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife is a diabetic. She has a pump as well, and she loves it.

    ReplyDelete